New SkyBlock Server Reset!
Mon, 28 Aug 2017
We have reset our SkyBlock server and have made massive changes to gameplay, and added new features including full 1.12 support, new and unique island types (Skygrid, anyone?), along with new ways to expand your island.
- Maximum island sizes have been increased from 200 to 250, and size upgrades can now be bought from the Shop.
- Greenhouses have been added, and upgrades can also be bought from the shop.
- There are several new island types, including a fancy beginner island that gives a much better start and a very difficult yet rewarding Skygrid island with ores available.
- Hoppers have been further limited in capacity, but work twice as fast.
- Jetpacks are no longer craftable, but can be found in the Celestial crates.
- There is a new fast crafting system that provides features superior to the 1.12 crafting system.
- Elytras have been massively improved, and can be used for legitimate flying.
- Shulker boxes and other 1.12 items have been added to the Gem Shop.
- 6 new spawners have been added to the Spawner Crate.
- Hoppers have been made uncraftable, but can be bought in the Gem Shop and again have been buffed.
- Voter and Celestial crates have been massively buffed.
These new changes will make the server more enjoyable for everyone, creating a consistent yet unique experience for both veterans and beginners. Everything will work much smoother, and you should also expect more new features soon.
We hope you all enjoy, and hope to see you back grinding away on Emenbee.